Tyrus 1.10 is a maintenance relase, so unfortunately no cool new features to highlight, but we were able to add some new examples – Shared collection and BTC Xchange.
Complete list of fixed issues is below. I would like to thank to java.net users “toto2″ and “gray” for their help with GLASSFISH-21213. There is one other issue worth mentioning and that is TYRUS-329. In 1.10 release, Tyrus (after added tests for Per-Message compression) becomes fully compliant with Autobahn Test Suite.
Let me shortly introduce the new samples which were added in this version, just to make this blog post justifiable :).
Complete list of changes
- [TYRUS-394] – Proxy bypassed on Linux but not on Windows.
- [TYRUS-391] – Tyrus reconnect handler not reached on Android.
- [TYRUS-393] – Incorrect handling of sending whole message during (unfinished) partial message.
- [TYRUS-329] – Deflate extension fixes – autobahn test suite.
- [GLASSFISH-21213] – Deadlock (HttpSession vs TyrusWebSocket).